Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipes
This is a very easy chicken soup recipe to prepare because you simply place the ingredients in a slow cooker and leave it for several hours to cook. This chicken noodle soup recipe is rich in vegetables, featuring the great flavors of onion, carrot, mushrooms, peas, and celery.
You can use any kind of noodles you like but medium or thick egg noodles are especially nice. Soup is wonderful when make in a crockpot because the flavors have time to combine well and every ingredient comes out soft, tender, and perfectly cooked. Many wonderful meals can be made in crockpots and soup is definitely great made in this way. Use either the low or high crockpot setting, depending on what time you want to eat and what time you expect to get home.
Crockpot cooking is wonderful when you are in a rush because you can put everything in the crockpot in the morning and get home to a meal, which is all ready. You have to add the noodles when you get home and let them cook. If you are really hungry, just boil the noodles in a pot on the stove until they are soft, then stir them into the soup.
How to Make Chicken Noodle Soup in a Crockpot
Summary: Use the slow cooker to prepare this wonderful chicken soup. Boasting colorful veggies, thyme, juicy chicken and more, this is a hearty and robust soup which will fill your belly.
- 3 chicken breasts, in 1 inch cubes
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 10 oz frozen peas
- 3 cups egg noodles
- 5 cups water
- 1 tablespoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Put everything in the crockpot except the egg noodles.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on how.
- Add the egg noodles, then cook on high for 45 minutes, or until the noodles are tender.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 8 hour(s) 45 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)
The best chicken soup needs to cook for a long period of time. Why not use the crockpot to accomplish this while you are off doing something else? As you can see in the photo, our chicken noodle soup looks delicious. Do not add your noodles until a little while before you are ready to eat so they do not get overcooked. Just fill your crockpot in the morning with all the ingredients and let it do its thing while you work or play. Imagine how nice it will be to come home to a house smelling of homemade chicken soup!
Current average ratings.
Leave a Reply
- Simple Chicken Stew Recipe in a Crock Pot
- Grilled Sweet Potato Soup Recipe
- The Best French Onion Soup Tuscan Style
- Cream of Pumpkin Soup Recipe with Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Easy 5 Ingredient Cream of Asparagus Soup
- An Old Fashioned Oxtail Stew Recipe
- Mixed Seafood Chowder with Crumbled Bacon
- Easy Recipe for How to Make Rabbit Stew
- Czech Potato Soup with Mushrooms
- Chicken Soup with Homemade Egg Noodles
- Insider Secrets to Storing Onions
- What to Do With Stew Meat Besides Stew
- How to Thicken Potato Soup
- How to Caramelize Onions Like a Pro
- Five Common French Onion Soup Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- How to Brown Stew Meat
- How Long is Potato Soup Good?
- What to Serve with Beef Stew
- The History of Onion Soup - The History of French Onion Soup
- Different Types of Onions - A Complete Glossary
- What Makes Clam Chowder Recipes So Wonderfully Unique November 21, 2013
- Chicken and Noodles Recipe November 20, 2013
- Simple Chicken Soup Recipe November 18, 2013
- Clam Chowder Wars November 16, 2013
- How to Make Dumplings November 15, 2013
- Budget Crockpot Recipes November 12, 2013
- Fish Soup Recipe November 8, 2013
- Alphabet Soup Recipe November 7, 2013
- Rich and Creamy Seafood Chowder Recipe November 7, 2013
- Crock Pot Beef Stew and Herb Dumplings (77049 Views)
- Onion Soup Articles (43655 Views)
- Rich and Creamy Seafood Chowder Recipe (37229 Views)
- Crockpot Corn Chowder (26805 Views)
- Home (24832 Views)
- Grilled Sweet Potato Soup Recipe (17896 Views)
- Mexican Recipe for Taco Soup with Cilantro (17479 Views)
- Pumpkin Soup (16968 Views)
- Pumpkin Soup Articles (11066 Views)
- Vibrant Orange and Carrot Soup (9243 Views)