Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipes
This is a very easy chicken soup recipe to prepare because you simply place the ingredients in a slow cooker and leave it for several hours to cook. This chicken noodle soup recipe is rich in vegetables, featuring the great flavors of onion, carrot, mushrooms, peas, and celery.
You can use any kind of noodles you like but medium or thick egg noodles are especially nice. Soup is wonderful when make in a crockpot because the flavors have time to combine well and every ingredient comes out soft, tender, and perfectly cooked. Many wonderful meals can be made in crockpots and soup is definitely great made in this way. Use either the low or high crockpot setting, depending on what time you want to eat and what time you expect to get home.
Crockpot cooking is wonderful when you are in a rush because you can put everything in the crockpot in the morning and get home to a meal, which is all ready. You have to add the noodles when you get home and let them cook. If you are really hungry, just boil the noodles in a pot on the stove until they are soft, then stir them into the soup.
- 3 chicken breasts, in 1 inch cubes
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 10 oz frozen peas
- 3 cups egg noodles
- 5 cups water
- 1 tablespoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Put everything in the crockpot except the egg noodles.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on how.
- Add the egg noodles, then cook on high for 45 minutes, or until the noodles are tender.
The best chicken soup needs to cook for a long period of time. Why not use the crockpot to accomplish this while you are off doing something else? As you can see in the photo, our chicken noodle soup looks delicious. Do not add your noodles until a little while before you are ready to eat so they do not get overcooked. Just fill your crockpot in the morning with all the ingredients and let it do its thing while you work or play. Imagine how nice it will be to come home to a house smelling of homemade chicken soup!
Leave a Reply
- Chinese Duck Soup with Noodles August 31, 2014
- Pumpkin Soup Chinese Recipe August 30, 2014
- Gourmet Recipe for Hot and Sour Chinese Soup August 29, 2014
- Chinese Sweet Soup with Papaya Recipe August 28, 2014
- Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup August 27, 2014
- Chinese Sizzling Rice Soup Recipes August 26, 2014
- Chinese Hot Beef Noodle Soup Recipe August 25, 2014
- Crock Pot Beef Stew and Herb Dumplings (82426 Views)
- Onion Soup Articles (53531 Views)
- Rich and Creamy Seafood Chowder Recipe (47724 Views)
- Crockpot Corn Chowder (32336 Views)
- Grilled Sweet Potato Soup Recipe (20153 Views)
- Pumpkin Soup (19017 Views)
- Mexican Recipe for Taco Soup with Cilantro (18613 Views)
- Stew Articles (13788 Views)
- Different Types of Onions – A Complete Glossary (12786 Views)
- Pumpkin Soup Articles (12069 Views)