Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup
If you are fond of easy crockpot recipes, you will love the simplicity of vegetable beef soup recipes. With the following vegetable beef soup recipe, the ingredients are simply stirred together and left to cook for several hours. This beef vegetable soup has plenty of flavor because of the combination of beef, potatoes, carrots, red wine and more used in the recipe. The Italian herbs are good in this and you can garnish the soup with some fresh herbs when you serve it, if you like. Also, use canned tomatoes with Italian herbs in, if you can find it.
Crockpot soups make great meals for either lunch or a light dinner. Crockpot cooking is also brilliant if you do not have much spare time to make food but you still want something healthy and full of flavor, like this crockpot beef vegetable soup. You can use Burgundy wine or another dry red wine to make this. If you do not have wine or you prefer not to use it, water will do instead.
This is a rich vegetable beef soup and if you are looking for a full-flavored soup, which is satisfying enough to make a complete meal, this one will do nicely. Crockpot beef vegetable soup is simple to prepare and beef stew meat, which you use to make this one, is economical yet slow cooks to perfection, giving you succulent, juicy results. There are lots of different recipes for crockpot vegetable beef soup recipes but this one is especially tasty, perhaps because the ingredients list is kept quite succinct, so the end flavor is not over-complicated and all the flavors shine through nicely.
- 10 ½ oz condensed beef broth
- 10 ¾ oz condensed tomato soup
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, in 1 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 3 carrots, in 1 inch cubes
- 14 ½ oz canned diced tomatoes
- ½ cup dry red wine
- 2 peeled potatoes, in 1 inch cubes
- Add all the ingredients to a 3 ½ quart crockpot and stir well.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours, or until the beef is tender and the potatoes are soft.
As the photo shows, this vegetable beef soup is thick, rich, and mouthwatering. The soup is made with two kinds of soup, as well as tomatoes, red wine, potatoes, beef and more, resulting in a hearty and tasty meal. Serve this beef vegetable soup with crusty bread for mopping up every last drop. Ingredients like this crock pot vegetable beef soup are easy to make because you just add everything to the slow cooker and cook it. If you like, you can sauté the beef in a skillet before adding it to the slow cooker but that is optional and it cooks just as well if you leave that step out.
Leave a Reply
- Simple Beef Stew with Vegetables September 21, 2014
- Lemon Chicken Soup with Scallions and Corn September 16, 2014
- Chicken and Mushroom Cream Soup September 15, 2014
- Tender Beef Stew with Potatoes and Red Wine September 14, 2014
- Shabu-Shabu Soup with Rice and Green Onion September 13, 2014
- Crockpot Corn Soup with Potatoes September 12, 2014
- Italian Meatball and Vegetable Soup September 11, 2014
- Crock Pot Beef Stew and Herb Dumplings (82507 Views)
- Onion Soup Articles (53556 Views)
- Rich and Creamy Seafood Chowder Recipe (47808 Views)
- Crockpot Corn Chowder (32415 Views)
- Grilled Sweet Potato Soup Recipe (20232 Views)
- Pumpkin Soup (19041 Views)
- Mexican Recipe for Taco Soup with Cilantro (18667 Views)
- Stew Articles (13805 Views)
- Different Types of Onions – A Complete Glossary (12802 Views)
- Pumpkin Soup Articles (12086 Views)