Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup
If you are fond of easy crockpot recipes, you will love the simplicity of vegetable beef soup recipes. With the following vegetable beef soup recipe, the ingredients are simply stirred together and left to cook for several hours. This beef vegetable soup has plenty of flavor because of the combination of beef, potatoes, carrots, red wine and more used in the recipe. The Italian herbs are good in this and you can garnish the soup with some fresh herbs when you serve it, if you like. Also, use canned tomatoes with Italian herbs in, if you can find it.
Crockpot soups make great meals for either lunch or a light dinner. Crockpot cooking is also brilliant if you do not have much spare time to make food but you still want something healthy and full of flavor, like this crockpot beef vegetable soup. You can use Burgundy wine or another dry red wine to make this. If you do not have wine or you prefer not to use it, water will do instead.
This is a rich vegetable beef soup and if you are looking for a full-flavored soup, which is satisfying enough to make a complete meal, this one will do nicely. Crockpot beef vegetable soup is simple to prepare and beef stew meat, which you use to make this one, is economical yet slow cooks to perfection, giving you succulent, juicy results. There are lots of different recipes for crockpot vegetable beef soup recipes but this one is especially tasty, perhaps because the ingredients list is kept quite succinct, so the end flavor is not over-complicated and all the flavors shine through nicely.
- 10 ½ oz condensed beef broth
- 10 ¾ oz condensed tomato soup
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, in 1 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 3 carrots, in 1 inch cubes
- 14 ½ oz canned diced tomatoes
- ½ cup dry red wine
- 2 peeled potatoes, in 1 inch cubes
- Add all the ingredients to a 3 ½ quart crockpot and stir well.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours, or until the beef is tender and the potatoes are soft.
As the photo shows, this vegetable beef soup is thick, rich, and mouthwatering. The soup is made with two kinds of soup, as well as tomatoes, red wine, potatoes, beef and more, resulting in a hearty and tasty meal. Serve this beef vegetable soup with crusty bread for mopping up every last drop. Ingredients like this crock pot vegetable beef soup are easy to make because you just add everything to the slow cooker and cook it. If you like, you can sauté the beef in a skillet before adding it to the slow cooker but that is optional and it cooks just as well if you leave that step out.
Leave a Reply
- Amazing Tomato and Vegetable Soup May 9, 2016
- Pot Roast Soup or is It Stew April 26, 2016
- Beer Cheese Soup with Brats and Cheddar April 19, 2016
- Italian Wedding Soup with Ditalini Noodles April 6, 2016
- Parmesan Chipotle Black Bean Soup with Guacamole April 3, 2016
- Fire Roasted Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup March 31, 2016
- 2 Ingredient Crockpot Ham and Split Pea Soup March 28, 2016
- Crockpot Irish Beef Stew Recipe with Guinness March 24, 2016
- Cream of Potato Soup with Cheddar Cheese and Bacon March 20, 2016
- Cream of Potato Soup with Cheddar Cheese and Bacon (352468 Views)
- Extra Spicy Chicken Soup (195548 Views)
- Crock Pot Beef Stew and Herb Dumplings (90892 Views)
- Onion Soup Articles (54656 Views)
- Rich and Creamy Seafood Chowder Recipe (52554 Views)
- Crockpot Corn Chowder (40985 Views)
- Healthy Crockpot Bean Soup (40854 Views)
- Crockpot Chicken Stew with Mushrooms and White Wine (29382 Views)
- 4 Ingredient Potato Soup (26433 Views)
- Grilled Corn Chowder with Bacon and Chive (23545 Views)