Making Authentic Chicken Soup Recipes at Home
One of the oldest forms and a true traditional meal in almost any culture, soup recipes are as old as man’s ability to make fire. No matter where you travel, you will find wonderful blends of meat, vegetables, and other fine ingredients such as fresh herbs, spices, and seasoning.
Whether your ancestors hail from Europe, Asia or the Americas, delightful blends of these different ingredients are mixed with steeping hot water and simmered for hours to meld the different tastes into an all-new and amazing flavor that few other food items can achieve.
It fills us up and warms our bones on cold nights, refreshes us on hot nights with its amazing ability to stay light and refreshing. It goes equally well as a pre-course to a multi-part meal or can make its own meal with some bread, wine and cheese. Nothing is quite as versatile and yet so simple and easy to make as soup, so you’ll leave yourself wondering why it has been so long since the last time you made a steeping pot of soup or stew.
One of the most international of all cuisines, chicken soups and stews are made the world over, each with their own special local flair. Of all the soup recipes out there, chicken soups have to be one of the most versatile. They can be anything from a basic bouillon to a stew so thick you can eat it with a fork or spoon – your choice.
A fresh pot of chicken soup or stew starts with a pot of hot water and anything from boneless chicken pieces to the whole bird depending on your recipe. Add some fresh picked root vegetables, some fresh herbs, noodles, potatoes, or even some long grain or wild rice. It goes with many different spices and seasonings from everything from curry to garlic to fresh ground chilies.
So, search down through the list of our wonderful chicken stews and chicken soups and find the one that is right for your next occasion. We are sure you will find one you will love and it will become one of your family’s traditions.
So, enjoy browsing our extensive collection of the best chicken soup recipes and chicken stew recipes ever and happy cooking!
Enjoy and watch out for the veggies.
One Response to Chicken Soup
Leave a Reply
- Amazing Tomato and Vegetable Soup May 9, 2016
- Pot Roast Soup or is It Stew April 26, 2016
- Beer Cheese Soup with Brats and Cheddar April 19, 2016
- Italian Wedding Soup with Ditalini Noodles April 6, 2016
- Parmesan Chipotle Black Bean Soup with Guacamole April 3, 2016
- Fire Roasted Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup March 31, 2016
- 2 Ingredient Crockpot Ham and Split Pea Soup March 28, 2016
- Crockpot Irish Beef Stew Recipe with Guinness March 24, 2016
- Cream of Potato Soup with Cheddar Cheese and Bacon March 20, 2016
- Cream of Potato Soup with Cheddar Cheese and Bacon (366199 Views)
- Extra Spicy Chicken Soup (195577 Views)
- Crock Pot Beef Stew and Herb Dumplings (91097 Views)
- Onion Soup Articles (54681 Views)
- Rich and Creamy Seafood Chowder Recipe (52674 Views)
- Crockpot Corn Chowder (41140 Views)
- Healthy Crockpot Bean Soup (40876 Views)
- Crockpot Chicken Stew with Mushrooms and White Wine (29563 Views)
- 4 Ingredient Potato Soup (26517 Views)
- Grilled Corn Chowder with Bacon and Chive (23596 Views)